Friday, October 24, 2008

LEAH HINCHCLIFF - NICK O'DONNELL



Leah's Blurbs:
I'm a professional bass player working in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and based in Portland OR. I've been playing for 20+ years and am currently gigging with a 10 piece soul band called Soul Vaccination . We play Tower of Power, Earth Wind and Fire, Chaka Khan, Aretha, Stevie Wonder and any other funky tunes from the olden days that groove and have horns. We currently have the hottest soul singer in the NW in the front -- Miss Gigi. Don't miss her! I also have an original project called Voodoo BBQ. We play zydefunk -- a cool mix of zydeco, funk, blues and rock and roll. Please check out Voodoo BBQ's CD, "Rub Some Funk On 'Dat." It's really good, if I do say so myself. Nick O'Donnell and me have a wonderful little guitar and bass duo. We play Jazz man. Check us out at Vinideus -- an awesome wine bar!
Locations: Friday, October 24th 2008: from 7:30 to 10:30 PM.
Vinideus in Beaumont - 4759c NE Fremont - Portland, OR 97213
tel: 503 284 2795

No comments: